You’ve heard of tiny houses. Well, this is a tiny room. You have 30 minutes to unlock the code in this two-person room or you become a Riddles statistic of fails!
- Person Ages 12+
- Private Room
- Person Adults or Adults + Children Ages 0-12
- Person Adults + Children Ages 0-11
Can You Escape the Island After Being Marooned for Five Nights?
Bird Island, the locals’ paradise island, is magical with its white sandy beaches, wildlife, serene ocean surroundings, and boats of all sizes parading the channel or anchoring out for a relaxing excursion. Located north of Myrtle Beach, between Cherry Grove or Little River Inlet and Sunset Beach, this island comes alive with locals and tourists, with dolphin cruises, chartered fishing vessels, and pleasure crafts.
You’ve decided to charter a vessel with friends for the day, and after some time at Bird Island, you decide to venture out into the ocean to the Gold Island. The locals tell you not to attempt it… it’s too risky, they say.
You’ve heard about this island. Only a few can find it; yes, it’s that remote. The name is enticing and suggestive… GOLD… Could the legend be real?
In the summer of 1718, the “Gentleman Pirate” himself, Stede Bonnet, is rumored to have hidden some of his loot on this tiny island when he heard Colonel Rhett had dispatched warships from Charleston, SC, in search of him.
The loot is there. You know it! You’ve searched the internet; it’s never been found. Your captain has been there and explored it personally, but only with an experienced crew. You’ve convinced him you can handle this mysterious mission and will give him part of the find.
But the island isn’t where he remembered; it’s not on a map. Using precious fuel, miraculously he locates it and off your group goes to search for the gold.
What you didn’t plan for was a lack of provisions… primarily fuel. And you have very little. Surely not enough for the sail back to Little River. Not to worry, a vessel will certainly be in the area soon.
Or will it?
You’ve been marooned now for five nights. Supplies are low and now the weather is turning. What could be worse? You’ve got 60 minutes to get yourselves off this deserted island before the big storm hits.
Will you make it off in time?
- This adventure is set up for eight participants. Remaining availability is shown when booking your preferred adventure time.
- IF YOU DO NOT BOOK THE ENTIRE ROOM, YOU WILL be paired with other guests.
- Children aged 12 to 17 require a parent or guardian to participate in the adventure game.
- Children under 12 require an adventure game START time before 7 p.m. or you can book a private family session.
- Children ages 6 to 11 may play with parents in a private game.